- How do I find the document I need?
- Who can use the Digital Library of RSL?
- How can I read a document if the access to it is restricted?
- How can I transfer my work to the Digital Library of the RSL?
A part of the Digital Library items is withdrawn from open access in compliance with the updates in the Civil Code in force from 1 Jan 2008. According to Part 4 of the Civil Code, 'In case the library provides free temporary admission to works legally introduced to the public, this admission does not require author’s or another
If access to a Universal collection item is restricted, the item is available to read
- in the reading room of the digital library (Moscow)
- in the Reading Room № 2 for the General Stock of the Library (Moscow)
- in the Reading rooms for the department of dissertations (Khimki)
- in the Reading room for rare books (Book Museum) (Moscow)
- in the Reading room for library science, bibliography and book studies (Moscow)
- in virtual reading rooms of RSL