- How do I find the document I need?
- Who can use the Digital Library of RSL?
- How can I read a document if the access to it is restricted?
- How can I transfer my work to the Digital Library of the RSL?
The Russian State Library starts signing licence agreements with authors of books and dissertations for digitizing their works and creating full — textual library resource only accessible within the RSL reading rooms.
Having signed the agreement with the library, authors transfer to them non — exclusive rights on:
- digitization of their works;
- adding the work to the collection of the digital library with possibility to be viewed at the RSL reading rooms;
- making accessible 10 % of the work to the public with information, advertising and other purposes;
- empowering third parties to use their work within the conditions stated above.
If you wish to enter the agreement, please, study the text of the public offer, print and sign the acceptance and list of works, the rights on which you are going to transfer to the RSL, and post all that to: 119019, Moscow, Vozdvizhenka St., 3/5, the Department of licence agreements of the RSL. Or you are welcome to email all the materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Agreement shall be considered signed from the date of your signing the acceptance paper.
Besides, the Russian State Library offers authors to sign contracts with payment of royalties.
In such a case the author annually gets a sum of 20 % of the money acquired from sails of digital or paper copies of their work. If you are willing to enter this kind of agreement, please sign the licence contract for usage of work. The contract as well should be posted by a registered letter (119019, Moscow, Vozdvizhenka St., 3/5, the Department of licence agreements of the RSL), or mailed (email@example.com).
Apart from the signed copy of the contract, please, be so kind to present the following papers:
Dear authors! Beware swindlers asking you to enter an agreement and to transfer a digital copy of your work and your personal information to them, as if they were staff members of the RSL.
If you have any questions on agreements, please, contact us only by telephone numbers and email addresses given on this page.